Kindly make Payment within 5 minutes otherwise booking will be fail.
Booking Page has expired after 3 minutes please fill form within 3 minutes.
For Homestays @ Harisal
"Please note that Rs. 1300 need to be paid in cash during check-in. Also, Magical Melghat is not responsible for the services at homestay"
1. Booking for following rest houses of Melghat Tiger Reserve can be done online prior to 24 hours of the visit date. i.e.
person visiting on 7th July can avail online booking upto 6th July till 12 midnight.
i) Raipur Rest House
ii) Hatru Rest House
iii) Chowrakund Rest House
iv) Tarubanda Rest House
v) Rangubeli Rest House
2. Only in case the rest houses are vacant or not booked online can the local Range Forest Officer book the same offline directly if any visitor reaches on the spot.
3. The tariff charges per suite (accommodating 2 pax per suite) is Rs. 3000/- only per night.
4. Check in time is 1:00pm and check out time is 12:00noon.
5. The rest houses have low, rustic and limited comfort facilities.
i) Being in forest areas there might be limited or interrupted electricity supply.
ii) Water has to be used in a rationed manner especially during summer season.
iii) There is no restaurant facility in the rest houses. Ration (vegetables, oils, spices, etc.) needs to be arranged by the visitor before hand or carried along while travelling.
iv) All rules related to tiger reserve and forest areas are applicable to the visitors staying in these facilities.
v) Drinking liquor and smoking is strictly prohibited in the guest house or the forest areas.
vi) Carrying of fire arms, any forest material, etc. is strictly punishable by law.
vii) Entry to forest areas is strictly by permit and with the accompaniment of an official guide only.
viii) Walking and Trekking inside the Tiger Reserve is strictly prohibited.
ix) All visitors are necessary to bear a litter bag while they incoming the Melghat Tiger Reserve and they can carry bag their non-biodegradable litter (Tin Cans, Plastic, Glass, Bottle, Metal, Foils etc)outside of the Melghat Tiger Reserve.
x) Music is not allowed inside the Melghat Tiger Reserve.
xi) Blow horns and driving above the speed limit in tiger reserve is strictly prohibited.
xii) Outcry teasing or chasing animals or attempts to nourish them are prohibited within the Melghat Tiger Reserve.
xiii) Visitors are necessary to switch off all lights, fans and water taps when not in use inside the forest lodge.
xiv) Cancellation Rules: -
1) 7 days before check-in-date and time - 10% of ticket value to be retained by Melghat Tiger Reserve.
2) Within 7 days but before 72 hours of check-in-date and time - 25% of ticket value to be retained by Melghat Tiger Reserve.
3) Within 72 hours of check-in-date and time or No Show - 100% of ticket value to be retained by Melghat Tiger Reserve.
For any assistance regarding facility enquiry, rules and regulations and booking procedures contact 8956563016- Mr. Swapnil Bangde (Tourism Manager- Office of APCCF & Field Director Melghat Tiger Reserve).