Melghat Tiger Reserve
For Enquiry:- +91- 8956563016 / +91- 721-2662792.
Melghat Tiger Reserve
Info of Melghat
News And Event
How to Reach
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
Do You Know
Division Name :-
Booking Date & Avil. Machaans :-
I Accept The Rules
Rules & Regulation for Machaan Patrolling Melghat Tiger Reserve
Machaan patrolling during summer season: (with effect from 15th November 2017 onwards till further orders)
1) It is mandatory to register for the patrolling through online registration on www.magicalmelghat.com
2) Machaan patrolling would be available between 15th November & 15th June for a period of 3 days leading to full moon & 3 days after full moon a total of 7 days per lunar month.
3) Children below 16 years are not allowed for Machaan patrolling. Only 2 people would be permitted to sit on a machaan.
4) One guide is compulsory per machaan.
5) 5 machaans would be made available per day for machaan patrolling in Katepurna Wildlife Sanctuary.
6) Fees per machaan group would be
Rs.400/- For Katepurna Location & Rs.800/- For Harisal & Shahanur Loaction
, Rs. 300/- would be charged separately as guide fees which should be paid at the spot by cash.
7) To reach the machaan a local gypsy/vehicle would be hired at a reasonable fee not more than Rs.600/- only which would be divided equally amongst all machaan groups present on a particular day. (e.g. if there are 4 machaan groups then each group wouldend up paying Rs.600/4= Rs.150/- per group).
8) The timings for sitting on any machaan would be evening 7:00pm to morning 7:00am of the next day.
9) The groups /individuals who have registered by paying the full fees online should reach the respective departing gate (Wagha) by 3:00pm on the day of Machaan patrolling.
10) The group/individual should have his/her own food before going for machaan patrolling and avoid taking any food during the activities as animals would be sensitive to the smell of food items. Water arrangements have to be made by tourists themselves.
11) Use of any search light, radio, mobile, liquor & liquor products, drugs, cigarettes, arms, etc. And littering the surroundings with food or other waste is strictly prohibited and would be punishable under Wildlife Protection Act 1972.13) Uses of cameras are prohibited during machaan patrolling activity but binoculars can be used.
12) It is necessary to carry photo identity cards of each tourist.
13) After completion of patrolling it is necessary to make entries in the patrolling register available at the RFO office/gate.
14) Machaan Patrolling Booking is not cancellable, Non refundable & non transferable.
15) Machaan Patrolling rate policies is changing anytime before give any intimation.
Rules & Regulations
Things To Do
Places To Go
Events of Melghat
Contact the Park
C.C.F & F.D.
Melghat Tiger Reserve Camp Amravati
Pin Code 444 602
FOR ENQUIRIES :
(0721) 2662792/ +91 8956563016
Govt. of Maharashtra